view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I'm currently a member of US Lightning's Blade in a guild called 'Next Best Thing'. I'm in a raid group of 10 guild members who raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This last Thursday, our group of 10 guildies downed Al'Akir for the first time and we all earned achievements of all all the normal raid bosses downed. He was the last raid boss that we needed to down for the 'Throne of the Four Winds Guild Run' and 'Guild Glory of the Cataclysm Raider' achievements.

However wow heroes currently states that Next Best Thing had not downed Al'Akir. All 10 players who downed him Thursday were guild members that were at least Revered with Next Best Thing. We all have the achievements to prove we downed the Al'Akir and the guild achievements as proof. The wow armory even states that we downed him 6 days ago.
Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/light ... t%20thing/

Does it take at over a week for guild progression to update on wow heroes? If an admin could check on this for me, it'd be great! I'd like to see where we truely rank against other guilds on our server.

Thanks for reading,

-Gloo
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply
At Wow-heroes Guild Progress page when you find your guild in the list , you will be able to see at the end of the line little circle that is red or green. If that circle is red your guild needs a update since cache is old, however if you just click on it like the tooltip say you will be able to automatically update your guild progress. I have just done that for your guild and everything looks fine :) Gz on the new kill !
Jump to :