Cannot claim char

Found a bug or strange behavior on WoW-Heroes? Help us squash it by reporting it here!

Cannot claim char

Post#1 » Sat May 30, 2009 9:03 pm

I'm attempting to claim my character and on clicking continue nothing happens. It has been like this for two days. I have tried in mozilla as well as IE and confirmed that armory is up and running. Any suggestions or is that part of the page not functioning atm?

US, Akama, Horde, Khaoimon

The status spins for a minute and then nothing happens. I tried different characters and same thing with them. Its like the request is never sent through at all. I've also checked java to make sure its enabled and updated and it seems to be fine.

However in the error console it says: "Error in parsing value for property 'filter.' Declaration Dropped. Https://

Re: Cannot claim char

Post#2 » Sun May 31, 2009 12:04 am

I'm having the same problem:

I claimed two characters without problem:
US Drak'Thul Gentrysbear
US Drak'Thul Shiftymoo

Now I am trying to collect my others:
US Drak'Thul Âbbadon
US Drak'Thul Fyrebomb
US Drak'Thul Superpals
US Drak'Thul Sistersledge

Each time I submit, I see the small "wait" animation appear next to the submit button, but the confirmation screen is not coming up for them.

In addition, I'm not sure if this is expected behavior, but when I list my characters, that's all it does, list them, there's no linkage to the profile here, nor on wowarmory...

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#3 » Sun May 31, 2009 11:10 am

Thanks for reporting this problem ,we will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Post#4 » Sun May 31, 2009 5:06 pm

Whatever you've done, I'm able to claim them now!! thank you!!

Return to “Bug reports”