view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hi, I am writing because on my realm, it appears that only one guild on my realm has done anything in Ulduar. I am sure that several guilds have cleared more than we have, and my guild has cleared the first 4 bosses. It doesn't reflect that. Also, we cleared 25man eoe a few days ago, and that hasn't registered either. The other thing I wanted to find out is where I can find out what the 23 achievements are for ulduar, it looks like there should be something that pops up when i scroll over the ulduar symbol but nothing shows up. (for that matter, nothing shows up when i scroll over any of the symbols).

I am using firefox as my browser. My guild is named FuBaR and we are in US-Nesingwary.

I love your site, it has been really helpful. Thank you for putting all of this together!

Camiona
Resto Druid

(btw, the character and guild info pages have no problem updating :))
Site Admin
Site Admin
First off all thank you for your kind words :)

Guild progress:
- can be updated by guild master(rank 0) or officers(rank 1) from their guild
- guild progress for all guilds is verified by achievements
- each guild need to have at least 5 guild members present on the boss kill for 10, and 15 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (also verified by achievements)
- for each achievement/boss kill guild receives points, the sooner you do it, you get higher "bonus" points, but this bonus will never be higher than the amount of points you get for another achievement.
-You can create an account by clicking on "sign in" button in upper right corner on wow-heroes main page or you can use this direct link.

So if you are officer/guild master in your guild you can update guild progress for your guild.
On Realm-Guild progress tab if you mouse over any instance icon you can see list of all 23 achievements that are needed, also if you mouse over any symbol in some guild line you will see their achievements ( red icon=none,yellow=some,green=all).

Regards from another resto druid ,
Milagros :)
Thank you for the instructions, I forwarded them to our GM. My rank is not high enough to take care of it.

Regarding this:

Quote:
On Realm-Guild progress tab if you mouse over any instance icon you can see list of all 23 achievements that are needed

When I mouse over the instance icons, nothing happens. I have tried clicking on them too but no luck! I don't know if this is due to my browser (firefox) or what, but I would like to see what the 23 achievements are! :) Thank you!!

Camiona
Milagros,

Any plans to change this so WoW Heroes pulls the achievement information for raid progress from Armory? Maybe when somebody submits names to check for it? Could still require 5 members (or 15) to have it...

I just created an account to update Ulduar progress, but it's kind of a pain to do. Having to alt-tab the whole time to look up exact dates of every single achievement when they are publicly available... I have a feeling that's why so few people have done it.

Anyways, keep up the good work!
Site Admin
Site Admin
umtik we will update guild progress automaticly again but you will still have to check them manually, in beta testing some guilds complained because for example for 10 man achievements they had some new people in the guild that got requested achievement earlier/or some guild members got it earlier with pugs.
Site Admin
Site Admin
camiona requested achievements for Ulduar are :
1.The Siege of Ulduar
2.The Antechamber of Ulduar
3.The Keepers of Ulduar
4.The Descent into Madness
5.Observed
6.Orbital Bombardment
7.Orbital Devastation