I would like to see Gems have its own rating

Suggestions and requests for new features
Shiniigami

I would like to see Gems have its own rating

Post#1 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:23 am

I am new to this site and I have really liked what you have done. I am not sure if this has been brought up but it would be nice to see gems having its own rating. I feel the quality of your gems enhances your gear greatly and should increase your gears rating. JC's are able to make 3 BOP epic gems with better than the BOE gems and blacksmiths can make 2 BOP sockets to improve gear. If there were gem ratings then this could be accounted for. Just my two cents.

Shiniigami

Milagros
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I would like to see Gems have its own rating

Post#2 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:02 am

Gem score is included in gear score (and quality is counted too).

Talamare

Post#3 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:49 am

what about seperating the scores
Do it so when you mouse over gear score you can see how much score youre getting from gems and how much from gear

airecrist

Post#4 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Shiniigami wrote:I am new to this site and I have really liked what you have done. I am not sure if this has been brought up but it would be nice to see gems having its own rating. I feel the quality of your gems enhances your gear greatly and should increase your gears rating. JC's are able to make 3 BOP epic gems with better than the BOE gems and blacksmiths can make 2 BOP sockets to improve gear. If there were gem ratings then this could be accounted for. Just my two cents.

Shiniigami

recommended gem upgrades would be nice too....i mean ya already give recommends for the rest...might as well.

Return to “Suggestions”