view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Was just checking the ranking list over shadowpriests pve gear score. I was nr 7 on that list and become interessted what the others had for gear and checked them out. All above me had enchanting as a proffesion and trough that they had a additional 30 points in PvE score becuase of ring enchants. 15 for each ring.
But i have inscription as a proffesion. And my enchant at shoulders only give 15 ponts PvE score, just like any reputation enchant. but mine gives 37 more spellpower then (The Sons of Hodir - Exalted). My point is that other proffessions like tailoring and Inscription also should get a PvE score bonus on their enchanted item, just like the enchanters have.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply

New updates to WoW-Heroes February ,25th 2009 wrote:
- overall enchant score is re-evaluated and it can now be max 135 for all classes/professions.
- PvP penalty is lowered a bit for all PvP items
- some enchants received new scores

We made all this changes because people had same problem as you ,so from 25th Feb there is no class/profession that have more benefits then others.
If you still think that someone from those 6 above you have unfair advantage please give us your character name ,zone and realm .
Jump to :