view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I've noticed that two handed weapons count the same as one handed weapons, so a person with a two-handed weapon actually has a lower score than a person with two one-handed weapons, even if both are inferior to the two-handed?

So, would it be possible for two-handed weapons to count for double points, or even 1.5x points?

Because, as it stands two level 100 one handed weapons count more than a single level 187 two-handed, and that just is faaar from the case in game.
Site Admin
Site Admin
2H weapons do get double score (except for fury warriors with Titan's Grip)

Alex wrote:
2H weapons do get double score (except for fury warriors with Titan's Grip)

That is NOT true for caster staffs atleast. My lvl 80 mage with a staff from Naxx 10 is worth 200 points. So apperntly my lvl 70 warlock who has a BT dagger and a OH from lvl 70 badges has a better score on weapons even though they are clearly inferior to my mages weapon.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
2H weapons do get double score and that is true ,just you cant see that ,numbers that you see beside items is just a pure Blizzard item lvl for that item .
But when I compair them to eachother, my mage get about 67 or something points on MH and -110 on OH. Does that mean that when you compair something it only messures the difference in itemlvl, and that you can't see the difference in points? In that case it's totally pointless to compair anything.
Jump to :