view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
seams like a lot of the rogue gear in WotLK is missing Hit ... so i think the Titanium weapon Chain should be given a heck of a lot more value then 0 for rogues ... saying you give accuracy enchant a 15 rating and it is 25 crit and hit ... chain is disarm reduce 50% and 28 Hit <------ hit is hard to find .... it is 32.8 crit rating to 1% so that enchant is not even 1% crit ... and with buffs in most raids i hitting 36 to 40% Crit now (and i am still in half blues) ... don't need more Crit but still hit starved .... pls tell me why this is overlooked for all melee classes .... becuase it cost less ... not many mobs disarm .... Crits are more important then hitting the mob or something ?? i am not the first to post about this ( so i am not alone in this view) ... but to me it does not make much scene .... the rogue gear out there has tons of haste, crit, expertise and AP but always seams to be missing hit ...

Muddle
80 Gnome Rogue
Shu halo server
Site Admin
Site Admin
Muddle
if u change some of your gems with hit gems ,you can get the hit you need ,Tier parts also give you enough hit rating.
Titanium weapon Chain is only half of any use for rogues ,and with accuracy u can get both stats that u really need .
If you dont want to change your gems go to some heroic, there you can find really better gear with hit rating or change Sonic Booster with Sphere of Red Dragon's Blood(Keristrasza,The Nexus heroic).
i was not asking for you to tell me how to socket enchant or emboss any of my gear .....if you cant learn that part for your self.... you need not worry about raiding...there are enough class tards in the game as is .... the point i was making is ....Give it more value even if it is a 6 or 7 your own words say it is only half valuable .... then give it half points .... sense this info is used for raid readiness for guild officers, raid leaders, and guild leaders ... so they don't need to learn every class .... that is the point ....

your value of items is off .... another factor to using weapon chains is it cost ...when it comes re socket and re enchanting gear can burn thro your gold funds fast ... and weapon chain is cheaper way to get enchant that helps with out going broke and gives time to get gold or mats together ...

Adamantite Weapon Chain is 15 parry and 50% disarm value is One .. not sure on cost( Most rogues are behind the Mob and the tank has Agro why this even on the list)
Titanium Weapon chain is 28 hit ... and 50% disarm..... value ZERO....cost on my server 75g or less
Accuracy Enchant is 25 hit and 25 crit ..... value 15 ......cost on my server over 400G

that is broken .... was not asking what to do about my gear ... where to hunt ... how to play ... i dont like rating systems anyway they are normally sided to one type/class over another or do not take some factors into play when desiding on one thing over another ...they are looked at for raid value ... so when i see something that wrong ... i will give my reason and why it is an issue ... i have outline very clearly that the weapon chain haven as much hit on and so have some ret palidans .... fury warriors ... that it is really a useful thing to all those working to get hit rating with out having to Give up gem sockets or run the same instances over and over for the handful of trinkets or items they remembered to put hit on .... it is a quick fix and lets me enjoy the game not ...grind and farm my play time away ...

Quote:
Tier parts also give you enough hit rating

LOL what you smoken and can i have some .... the T7 gives 33 and 37 for gloves and legging ... you are saying to me with that statement that rogues only need a 70 hit rating ? i know you are smarter then that ... i have 2 parts so far and guess what they are not the ones with hit rating ...

as far my trinket you are so fast to dismiss .... one it goes off every min ... for 10 sec of 430 AP ... no 2 min cool down like alot of trinkets and self triggers so i dont have worry about it ..... and the 81 stam keeps me alive jsut hair longer .... to get healed .... and Dead DPS =0 .... that is why i still have it .... can't hit anything if i am dead from a Whirlwind or AE before the fight is over ... it is not the best rogue trinket in the form of stats ....but it is best in the form of..... i am not dead rogue ... when Blizzard gets around to undoing the Narf they did again ... just like in BC .... rogues /Cat druids are killed by AE and WW ... in BC it was 360 degree cleaves but they made the same mistake .... just used a different set of skills to do the same thing ... a 360 degree attack that is more then 25% life overkill attack chains .... to any leather class ... and only way to live is hold on long enough to get healed ..... or run like a scared little girl ..... only one is doing your job .... DPS

Muddle
80 Gnome Rogue
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Give it more value even if it is a 6 or 7 your own words say it is only half valuable

As Milagros said, it's not as useful as some other enchants, so it can (and will) get some points, but it's not something any rogue should put on his weapons when for example Accuracy or Berserking are much, much better.

Quote:
Accuracy Enchant is 25 hit and 25 crit ..... value 15 ......cost on my server over 400G

Of course, there's a price issue, but with all the daily quests it shouldn't be a problem for anyone. 400g can easily be earned in 1 day and I don't think you get new weapons each day :)

Quote:
LOL what you smoken and can i have some ....

There's really no need to insult the person who's trying to help you
Your trinkets are also your choice, since you were talking about +hit, she wanted to help you find a good one with the biggest +hit boost, easily obtainable, so that you don't "have to" put tanking/PvP enchant on your weapons.
The thing with tier parts is that they have tons of slots, so if you're after hit, knock yourself out, pop hit gems all over, and you WILL get tons of +hit. I'm not saying it's the best way to go, but it's possible if you want it.
i was not asking for help to get hit ... i was saying that what the item does and you not giving it any points .... then you patronize my gear.... tell me to go farm stuff instead of addressing the issue .... award points to the item for what it does ...

the point i wanted to make is .... the chain should have more value .... i did not claim it to be best .... so not sure why you all are stating a fight over it... now 2 of you said it will be getting points .... and that would have been the answer to the first post ..... and not telling me how to play .... where to farm upgrades .... i would not care what you think about my enchants or gear choices ..... but it effect my game play ... and by doing so ....i said something about it ....

as far as dailies go you may have time to spend running you butt off around Northrend doing dailies that are boring ...stupid... and repeated to the point they feel more like a job then a game (well honey it is new day time to get on and do the dailies ).... and if wanted to work more..... i would get overtime and payed better for it then spending 15 bucks a month for it ... and the statement about "what you smoken " was to the point that made "Tier parts also give you enough hit rating."< (i did not say this ) and to me that says you think rogues only needs 70 hit rating( T7 gloves 33 ....leggings 37 hit that is it ) ....if figured you where on something or complete ignorant about what you where saying and scene you are setting the standard that allot of raid guild are using .... i was hoped it was the first, not latter ..... 32.8 hit rating = 1% .... with precision 5% bonus( equals 164 hit rating) to hit .... boss mob in raids are still 9% miss unless something changed i don't know about ... that means you need a total of 294.2 hit rating to hit main hand,ranged and special move cap ... more for off hand .. a lot more ... then there is the poison cap of 315 rating total ... and then extra hit gets your off hand missing less ... More DPS ... where you do not need tons you NEED a lot more then 70 ... again it is off subject .... giving the chain the points it is due if you think 25 hit/crit is worth 15 points ... then half should apply to a chain that adds more then one half of that enchant ... 25 hit is .76% ..... 28 hit is .85% ... may not totally right on the math ....have not checked if stuff changed with patches but that is what was true with 3.0 release ....

if i offended you ....i am sorry i thought i was talking about a item getting better points .... i posted for one reason and got answers i did not ask for .... working to make the system better by pointing out over look item and why it should have a value .... instead it turned into disagreement ...

Muddle
Site Admin
Site Admin
1. Thank you for noticing that that enchant needs better score. We have upgraded it now.
2. Milagros tried to help you, not to tell you how you should play, and you attacked her, lets call it a misunderstanding.
Lets try to end this topic peacefully.
Jump to :