Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=474&sid=dee45827a7e98e28839535063ec2207f&start=20
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
So, have you guys taken my offer in consideration yet? If not im just gonna make a rating of my own.
They're reworking the rating system right now.
I see... ;) Busy busy.. ill check back later.
Any update on this?
Site Admin
Site Admin
The idea is really great, but at the moment I'm afraid we don't have enough time to focus properly on this :(
Thanks for the offer, hopefully if things cool down a bit, and you guys are still interested, we can do something together later :)
/bump :jester:
Moy
As Vvodka said, the tooltip score would be SOOO helpful. (as the GearScore addon now is)

And as i have stated in another thread, if you implement this addon (start with tooltip, should be fast and easy) you WILL OWN the gearscore market and if anyone says a gearscore they will refer to WH, not imba.hu or ReagScore or other simila scores...

So, pleeeeeeese take the authors offer into consideration again and let him go to work at it!
All that would be needed is a copy of the database entries with the gear score given to each item or the formula used to calculate gearscore and the score given to each enchant. I was already considering writing an addon myself so I could check my gearscore in-game without relying on armory updates.
I as well would love to see a wow-heroes addon. Currently there is an addon called GearScore which puts a gear score in tooltips for characters in a nice, light-weight way. Currently the scores don't match up with the wow-heroes website.

If you guys are too busy to create your own addon, perhaps in some way this other addon, or its creators can be beneficial. If GearScore could be changed to match wow-heroes' ranking system that would be sweet.
That would be awesome, yes.

The author of GearScore has stated that the only reason he does not use the formula used by WoW Heroes (or Be Imba for that fact) is because he wouldn't want to be stealing it.

A simple agreement would fix that. ^^
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=474&sid=dee45827a7e98e28839535063ec2207f&start=20
Jump to :