view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
When comparing 2 druids, one with a staff and the other with a mace and off hand item, it shows the druid with the staff losing out on points in his off-hand slot.

Does this tool jip people for using 2-handers when they can use an item in each hand? If so, that is something I hope gets fixed. I like this tool =D
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regarding the overall score: it considers like the person with 2H weapons is wearing the same item level in the off-hand.
Tooltip in compare part should be...less misleading, I'll work on that
Alex,

Will you look at this again? I don't think it's working like you've said. I've compared two characters in my guild on Eldre'Thalas. Look at Tanglewood and Arumbar. Arumbar's gear is slightly better across the board, but he's using a two hander and Tanglewood is using a one hander and an off hand item. Yet, Tanglewood's gear is rated 525 and Arumbar's gear is rated 480.

Thanks.
Site Admin
Site Admin
No hard feelings .....but....It's a bit silly to compare restoration druid and a hunter ,and not to mention that druid is in full PVE gear and hunter in PVP gear ( resilience will lower your final score no matter how high item lvl that gear have ) .
Sorry that I don't understand, but why does resilience lower your gear score? Its not so much that I'm comparing them straight up. I'm mostly trying to figure out how it rates gear. By item level alone, it looks to me like Arumbar's gear is rated better, but the system has Tanglewood's gear rated higher. Any idea why that is?

Rochel wrote:
Sorry that I don't understand, but why does resilience lower your gear score? Its not so much that I'm comparing them straight up. I'm mostly trying to figure out how it rates gear. By item level alone, it looks to me like Arumbar's gear is rated better, but the system has Tanglewood's gear rated higher. Any idea why that is?

This is a PVE progression site. Resillience in PVE is a useless stat...for ranged anyways.

Anacin wrote:

Rochel wrote:

This is a PVE progression site. Resillience in PVE is a useless stat...for ranged anyways.

ding ding

edit: on the pve side yeah...as for resillience it has its small...very small value, like for a tanking druid at times :o (to stay uncrittable if defense is lacking because you started picking up more agil)
When viewing my guild, I appear to be the weakest link. My score is skewed, though because I get a 0 for off-hand. Perhaps characters could see the score for both weapons, but if they dual weild, their bottom-line score could reflect an average of the two weapons? Thanks for a great site. This has been very helpful to me!
Jump to :