view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Is there anyway to have the stats show what frost presence adds to tanking DKs. It seems that my rating is downgraded because my health is 3k lower than what it should be and my armor is 8k lower than it really is.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Stats don't influence on your score . Wow-heroes shows everyone without buffs ,if some players are with raid buffs and some not that will not be fair for compare.
Frost presence isnt a raid buff though. Does the lack of health and armor effect my rating?
Along the same lines, my rating is significantly lower than tanks with shields because they receive the item rating from the shield. Is there a way to resolve this? I agree too, frost presence is not a buff, it is a base component for dks.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Your score rating will never be lower compared to someone that use shield if you have aprox the same gear overall ,if you use 2hand weapon you get double score for it :)
That's what I read on some other posts, however, when looking at ratings it appears as though i am not receiving the double points for the 2h weapon. I am a Death Knight, is there possibly a bug which is preventing dks who have a 2h equipped from receiving the double? Thanks.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nope ,all scoring for 2hands weapon is the same for all classes that can use them .
I agree, it shows my DK's armor 3k lower then it is in-game. Maybe you can add a scypt. Like... If your are 36 points or more into the frost tree you have can recieve the presence. idk...

Also Fearl Druid tanks come to mind... same problem.
Jump to :