view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Under list of recommended upgraded enchants ... spirit enchants show up to a holy paladin.

Just me but i think a paladin might gain more from int to bracers than spirit. Same with cloak with haste vs wisdom, the spirit spellthread vs stam and healing, and spirit weapon enchant vs +healing.

executionerj wrote:
Under list of recommended upgraded enchants ... spirit enchants show up to a holy paladin.

Just me but i think a paladin might gain more from int to bracers than spirit. Same with cloak with haste vs wisdom, the spirit spellthread vs stam and healing, and spirit weapon enchant vs +healing.

I agree with this since holy paladins are not able to get anything beneficial from spirit unless they are running with a priest with improved spirit buff. This then will increase the spell power but still it is not a good idea for a holy paladin to stack spirit. They should stack more and more spellpower, intel, and mp5 over spirit.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Fixed ,thanks for reporting .

Milagros wrote:
Fixed ,thanks for reporting .

enchant cloak - wisdom (threat reduction and spirit) is still ranked above haste.
In my opinion they both should be the same because threat reduction is always nice and good so the healer doesn't pull agro and haste is nice to make quicker heals. So in my opinion they should be equal not one higher then the other.

shirlock wrote:
In my opinion they both should be the same because threat reduction is always nice and good so the healer doesn't pull agro and haste is nice to make quicker heals. So in my opinion they should be equal not one higher then the other.

Not entirely true for paladins, we recieve 1/2 the threat that a normal healer does from heal agro (which is already 1/2 what DPS get from damage) so even though other healing classes have talents to reduce threat, a paladin would still receive roughly 30% less than them per equal heal, making 2% seem rather insignificant.

Example:
100 DPS = ~100 TPS
100 HPS (non-paly healer) = ~50 TPS
100 HPS (non-paly healer with talent) = ~35 TPS
100 HPS (paly healer) = ~25 TPS

So unless your healing with righteous fury on, highly doubt you'll need -2% threat, the other healers and DPS will likely be dead long before you are.
Jump to :