view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Currently this system is giving a player +15 points for each ring they have enchanted, allowing them to have 30 more points than a player who does not have enchanting.

Leatherworking gives equivalent bonuses to the bracers, but does give the additional 30 points like enchanting would.

This makes it so 2 people with the same gear, and same AP (+32 x 2 for rings, or +64 more than the usual bracer enchant) whoever is enchanting will have 30 more points than the leatherworking, despite the same stats.

Could we get it so a leather working enchant on a bracer makes the bracer have 45 extra points (points for bracer enchanted, and 30 points for the same amount of bonus other professions would get.)

Just seems unfair to those LWers who have same gear and same enchants, but get less points. :)

I suspect something could be done to help JC/BS too, but I haven't looked into that, as none of my chars have those.
Bump
/sign
+ there are some problems with other enchants from other proffesions to right ? Nowdays pretty much every proffesion has some form of encahnts with pretty much same bonuses, but on diffrent gear parts.
Wouldnt it be nice to either count them all with same numbers or turn them off [all of them] to have clearer base to check things ? Couse atm enchanters seem to stand out.

Similiar issue is with ranged slot item encahnt. 3 classes that can put something enchanted in that slot pretty much get additional 15 points, with enchanting its 45 points over ppl with same gear, but diffrent proffesion/class.
Site Admin
Site Admin
all professions will be re-evaluated, changes incoming soon :)
Thats really nice to hear.
So now my only concern are that ranged slot wpn enchants. Only 3 classes are able to get them now, is there a plan for it to be compensated somehow to other classes ? OR will it just be 15 bonus points for those 3 classes that no1 else can get - and well, overall point ratings will be slightly diffrent with it.
Jump to :