view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I was wondering why Hyper Speed Accelerators are given such a low enchant rating? as a holy pally I would much rather have this than any other glove enchant that is currently available. Actually I believe that this is the #1 best glove enchant i can get! correct me if im wrong but I think this should be changed for any class of healers. think about it, there are trinkets out there with similar proc abilities (egg of mortal essence, item lvl 200) and this is an enchant that you can trigger at will. It makes sence to me that this is better than 28 spellpower by far.

pls anyone feel free to reply with their own opinions. Feedback on this issue is appreciated
Assuming it is popped on every cooldown, this is worth 24.3 passive haste.

I don't know if I agree with your statements of superiority, however. With the amount of itemization given to haste through healing plate and our tier gear, plus the 15% gain from JotP, I would think we already have all the haste we need.
This item needs to be revalued. It was updated in patch 3.0.8 and has a 1 minute cooldown and 10 seconds of uptime now(the tooltip is incorrect). which is a 100% increase in use time, and a 25% increase in uptime.

This is now 56.6666666 Haste over time, not 24.3.

If the iLvl of a gem is any indication of value, with 19 spellpower on a gem being equal to 16 haste, I believe this is 2.403 times the value of the 28 spellpower enchant, as it would be equal to 67 spellpower.

This also can be stacked with cooldowns, such as with my mage; My mana gem bonus for 7.5 set, combustion, icy veins all are on same macro with this so whenever my icy veins is up its like a huge bonus instead of a little bonus, coupled with the spellpower of the mana gem.
I agree with the other posts here. With patch 3.0.8, the Hyperspeed Accelerators are now a primary enhancement for hunters. Using the EJ spreadsheet, it calculates to be the highest dps with a standard MM spec. It should have a value of 15 enchant, not 6.
This is now, by far the best enchant for gloves for any dps class that benefits from haste.

I don't think anyone should argus this fact, and this needs a value of 15 assigned to it.
Jump to :