view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
In regards to people that use two handed weapons, i think that the weapon should have it's point score doubled because of the fact that they cannot have an off hand score, so they automatically have a point deduction, thanks for your consideration.
I most certainly agree. My guild uses this site for basis of determining an individual's readiness to run whatever instance they are planning and I feel that as a feral druid tank I am being jipped in more ways than one, this being one of the ways :P :P . Another problem I have is my health, it shows my elf health not my bear health so I am assuming it reflects my other stats the same which is a far cry from what I have in bear form. Please help a druid out and do us justice :beg:
Site Admin
Site Admin
post above this one is about 2H weapons as well:
http://www.wow-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=342
Your score is doubled if u use 2H weapons ,please try some gray items : 2H and mace +offhand and check both times what will happen.
About druids (since i am one too) those who can not understand that normal elf for isn't tanking and that all your stats is multiplied when you are in bear form they don't know druid class at all tbh .
mm I do know my class thank you and I know that druid stats are multiplied in bear form but I do not see where this is reflected on this site. As far as I can tell I'm still simply an elf, i.e. my health is reflected at 16k when really it is 27k, huge difference. Nor do I see the supposed doubling of my 2H weapon score. It would be nice if you could reflect the additional pts on your site instead of insisting users do their own investigation into the matter by *shudders* equipping gray items and waiting for hours to do the math because of armory not being updated lol. I can see from previous posts that this issue has been brought up several times so at least I'm not alone in what I'm seeing, maybe there's a way you could fix it so that it's shown. There is that blank space where offhand is, maybe throw the assumed extra 2H pts there because I have to see to believe and I just don't see the additional pts :P . In the meantime I will keep insisting that the 2H raw score that is shown here is doubled by my guild. I do like that wow heroes has suggested upgrades to increase my score, that is indeed great stuff to check into so thank you for that.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Wow-heroes is free service . No one force you to use it ,and only 2 people work on it .
All story with gray item i only said simply because you didn't believe it in first place .
I didn't said that you don't know your class ,i said that person who needs your "bear" health don't know druid as a class ( and that isn't main thing for someone take you as a tank).
And tbh i didn't saw any site so far where u can see your hp when u change form . I cant see my real +spell power since im not in tree form as well (for example) .
well it is a big project for just 2 ppl thats for sure, and I'm not saying that you're not doing a good job it's just that I feel that in some ways my class is being slighted but it's no biggie, my guild knows my worth :friends: and i'm being productive about my ranking and trying to raise my points how this system ranks them so we'll see, just waiting on armory to come back up heh, thanks for your time
Jump to :