view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Im a little confused about the reasoning behind the current guild ranking system. Currently it appears that regardless of how far you are in current content if you skipped over older content then you are lower ranked then someone who did the old content but is not as far as you are in current content.

I.e. guild1 has firelands complete and is 3/8 in ds, guild2 is 7/8 in ds but did nothing in firelands. by the current system even though guild1 is severely behind guild2 in current content guild1 is a higher guild rank...

In my opinion guild ranks should be in order of current content and older content be used to determine 'tie breakers' for ranks

I.e. guild3 and guild4 are both 8/8 in DS reg however guild4 has also complete heroic firelands but guild3 has not, so guild4 is ranked higher then guild3, so on and so forth.

it would make considerable more sense then the current system and tell players what they truly want to know, whos the best in current content.
Site Admin
Site Admin
We will probably implement rankings for current tier when Mysts of Pandaria is released
sounds good, was just rather annoying to have all these nobody guilds that are 2/8 in ds talking trash about mine because we took a 6 month break from raiding and are lower rank then them even though were considerably farther in current progression :p
Jump to :