view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
It seems the 2H score should be doubled! If you take 2 identical characters (except one has a 2H weapon and the other has dual 1H weapons), the dual 1H character has a false, inflated overall score (really the 2H weapon character has a deflated score) - because they have an extra item. And, many times the 2H weapon will have better stats then the dual 1H weapons. Just seems like the system is flawed with this issue. Thanks Greg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
It seems the 2H score should be doubled!

2H score is doubled, and we have said so on several posts. The only time when it's not doubled is when a warrior has Titan's Grip and has 2 x 2H equipped. If you believe that you have seen that it's not working properly, please post a direct link or a screenshot to those 2 identical characters
I'm not sure I understand. You say it is doubled yet my score for my 2H is 175 as opposed to my shadowpriest friend who has a 1H and a book in her other hand where she gets 175 per item. What am I missing?
Site Admin
Site Admin
2H score is really doubled ,numbers that u can see beside the items are just Blizzard item levels ,that isn't your real scrore.
Jump to :