view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I main tank everything for my guild as an unholy DK. However in my WoW Heroes rating page it’s ranking my gear as if I were a dps. Unholy is a very popular tanking build because of boneshield and its strong aoe, so I am sure other DK tanks are experiencing similar problems with ratings. I would suggest that WoW Heroes differentiate dps and tanking DK's by the amount of defense on the character's gear. For example once a DK got past 500 defense rating they would be considered a tank and benough 500 def they would be rated as a dps. By doing this DK's would have more accurate ratings regardless of spec.

Quote:
I main tank everything for my guild as an unholy DK. However in my WoW Heroes rating page it’s ranking my gear as if I were a dps. Unholy is a very popular tanking build because of boneshield and its strong aoe, so I am sure other DK tanks are experiencing similar problems with ratings.

I have the opposite problem - I'm using the tri-spec/frost heavy dual wield build for dps, but it ranks my gear as though I'm tanking. Really, Icewalker Boot enchant and Nerubian Leg Armor, both crit boosters, are worthless enchants for a melee dpser?
Site Admin
Site Admin
Thanks for suggestion, it should be working as you suggested now, please reply if we should fix something
Jump to :