view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I'm just wondering why the enchant to bracers of +50 haste is given a score of 0. My character is a ret paladin and haste is a great stat for us. My character is hit capped and expertise capped so placing either of those enchants on my bracers is very much a waste. I prefer haste over crit strike as well. So im very confused as to why this site would score such an enchant as a 0 when it clearly stands out over other enchants for that slotted item. I'm hoping you may look this over and revert the idea that it should be scored as a 0.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Fixed, thank you for reporting :)
This enchant is also listed as being worth 0 for my character despite it actually being quite good for me. As a blood DK tank I prefer haste to both dodge and parry since the rune regen moderately increases how often I can death strike and I've found the damage prevented for 50 haste is more than the damage prevented for 50 dodge at the moment. It's actually very close either way, and certainly shouldn't be valued at 0.
Same for me in my feral DPS spec. Probably not related, I get wrong suggestions for other enchants as well - I think wow-heroes detects both my specs as tanking specs, the suggested enchants would be good for that.
Jump to :