•  Topic New Layout
  •   |  Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:32 pm 
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Is the new layout complete for wow-heroes? I hope not , cause I really liked the WoTLK version were I could look someone up and see how many times someone had completed a certain boss in each raid. Now I look myself and I have downed a few bosses in a couple of the new raids, but it does not show this. Maybe I am not reading it right. If so then please let me know what i may be doing wrong.

I also want to know were all the stats went. I can't compare stats, nor can I look at anyones stats to see where I or a friend may stand against that person. Is this going to come later or have you decided to discontinue that feature. I hope not. This was the best sight for gettin info on a character for a wide veriety of reasons.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Unfortunately, statistics for Cataclysm bosses are not yet available in game or on Armory (check Achievements -> Statistics - latest stats are for WotLK bosses). That feature should hopefully be re-implemented soon in game, and we'll just enable it on Wow-heroes then (it's already finished, it just needs Armory to show it).
Stats will be shown very soon (in a few days), we were working on some other things lately and didn't have time to filter them properly, and show relevant stats.

Sorry for the delay, we'll really do our best to make all these things you mentioned available asap :)
thank you for your quick reply
Jump to :