view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Dear WoW-Heroes Team,

first of all I want to say that wow-heroes has been one of the most useful instruments for me eversince I started building up my own guild and started searching for candidates for our raiding team. Thanks for the great work! :acute:

However, I'd like to ask for one more feature: At the realm tab, you can for example filter out all alliance / horde characters, aswell as people with specs that are not currently of interest. I wondered whether you guys (and girls, if there are any - although I recently learned that the term "guys" includes females in the english language) could maybe find the time to give us the option to filter out characters with guilds, enabling us to specificelly search for guidless characters on a realm to have a chat with.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, sorry for my bad english and thanks again for the great work.

Sincerely,
Sangius of Conscious Gaming

PS: In case this has been submitted already, I am very sorry. I tried using the search function of the forums, but maybe I missed it.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Thank you so much for nice words :)
If you want to see guildless characters on your server you can do that at Guild tab. If you leave Guild Name empty (blank space) you will get only guildless characters in your search list (as you can see on the screenshot). Limit for that kind of search is 300 characters.
I hope this will help you :)

Attachments
Draenor EU.JPG
Draenor EU.JPG (125.52 KiB) Viewed 1211 times
Thank you very, very much Milagros for your quick and helpful answer. You are right, that does indeed do the trick. I just didn't think of it. There is only one downside to this: You can't ask not to see e.g. alliance characters, so that's something I'll then have to do "by hand" - but it's already a great help. Any chance we could maybe get the option to filter out the alliance chars there? If not, it's just as fine - this will work nicely. I can understand that normally you don't need such a filter there, since searching for a certain guild already defines on which faction-side the characters are going to be.
Site Admin
Site Admin
At the moment we can not promise you new search, but we will see what we can do to make your life easier as a guild leader.
Hello.. I had minor concerns when it comes to the Realm Tab Gear Score thing.. Now i've used it many times nd i've never rly realized until now that i shouldnt be as low on there as i am.. I've checked many of the ppl above me nd all my stats r better then theirs. The only thing they may hav thats better is farther progression. I am a great raider, its juss that i dont get to raid a whole lot.. Is there any specific reason y i am so low when statistically i am better then a lot of them?
Site Admin
Site Admin
AkumaRyuujin statistically your whole gear can be upgraded in ICC 10 heroic, ICC 25 normal and heroic. For start every tier part can be upgraded to 264 tier first ,then to improved 277 tier.
If you click on the little arrow beside every item at wow-heroes Character page you will be able to see list of upgrades for that specific slot. Happy hunting.
p.s.
progression- achievements done are not taken into calculation for gear score
Jump to :