view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Why don't gems count for GS? I don't see how it's fair that enchants count for GS and gems don't, it gives enchanters an unfair advantage on GS because they can chant their rings and stuff and get extra points for it but JCs gems don't give them extra points.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
As you can see on every character page max score for enchants is 135, so enchanters don't have any benefits above others. Gem score is included into gear score, so noone is damaged :)

Milagros wrote:
As you can see on every character page max score for enchants is 135, so enchanters don't have any benefits above others. Gem score is included into gear score, so noone is damaged :)

Sorry, but you are wrong.

I believe what the first post meant to say is that Jewelcrafters don't get extra points for using the Dragon Eye gems unique to jewelcrafters.

The current scoring system gives 30 extra points to enchanters for enchanting their rings, while giving no extra points to alchemists-for the flask of the north, leatherworkers-for their improved bracers enchant, inscriptionists-for their improved shoulder enchant, etc.

So the current scoring system does unfairly rewards those with the enchanting profession.

To correct this, enchanters should no longer get points for enchanting their own rings, or otherwise every player would have to be given +30 points for every craftable profession they have and use. Top tier players use 2 craftable professions instead of one gathering profession and one crafting profession that is commonly used, for the additional stats that the crafting professions provide, and therefore merit a higher score.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
If you find anyone with enchant score higher then 135 please give us their zone,realm and character name.

maxhunter wrote:

Milagros wrote:

Sorry, but you are wrong.

Sorry, but you got it wrong here
if you check the enchants they do not add the 15 (or whatever) to get the enchant score. For example, see my toon here - http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zon ... me=Khaitos

He has 8 items with a 5 lvl enchant. 8 * 15 = 120 but his enchant score is only 90. The way you were looking at it, he would have a 120 enchant score.

This means he does not get extra enchant points for having his rings enchanted. 135 is the max score for everyone.
Jump to :