1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2250&sid=b79583bc343331f338759a1cae34f5f4&start=10
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Every time I tab out to wow-heroes I think of how amazing it would be if there was an app for the iPhone. Just a suggestion.
Site Admin
Site Admin
We will see what we can do about it .
What is it with I-phone users that makes them think that everyone should just create apps for them?

I have a Palm Pre ... I opened the website through the standard web browser, entered my character information, and it looked EXACTLY as it does on my computer ... I can zoom in and out, see the gear, the achievements, everything.

Just book mark the website and open it through the browser ... there is no need to waste VALUABLE developer time on an I-phone specific app. If your browser can't handle it, time to upgrade to a Pre or a Droid!
Yeah!

A WoW-Heroes iPhone app would be quite nice :-D
I completely agree! An iPhone App would be awesome!! I would use it daily! The only thing that I would consider to be better would be a WOW-Heroes Addon. :grin:

Ballador wrote:
What is it with I-phone users that makes them think that everyone should just create apps for them?

I have a Palm Pre ... I opened the website through the standard web browser, entered my character information, and it looked EXACTLY as it does on my computer ... I can zoom in and out, see the gear, the achievements, everything.

Just book mark the website and open it through the browser ... there is no need to waste VALUABLE developer time on an I-phone specific app. If your browser can't handle it, time to upgrade to a Pre or a Droid!

iPhone envy?

An app would make it more convienent when not at a comp.
If iphone users get an app.. then there should be one for the motorola Droid too!!!
If you make an IPhone app, then you have to make a Droid app as well.

Please, please make an app. That would be great.
/signed

Definitely want this, actually been searching the internet for something similar and can't find anything.
I am an iphone app developer and am interested in creating an app for wow-heroes. please contact me and we can discuss. private message or email will work.
1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2250&sid=b79583bc343331f338759a1cae34f5f4&start=10
Jump to :