view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Not sure if this has been brought up before, but my guild is one that is pretty laid back about allowing new members to join to give them a fair chance. The downside to that is a lot of them either leave on their own or get kicked.

Unfortunately, a lot of them obviously don't update their character profiles on this site, and their character profiles are lingering in my guild search.

Is it possible for a feature that checks the database for guild members with the WoW Armory to verify that they are actually in the guild? Either a button for a query on this or an automated update would be nice (whichever uses less computational power).

I'm not sure if the live guild search does this, but it updates everybody's gear at the moment, which I try not to do; because at almost all times, some are in their PvP gear which screws up their gear score.

It would be convenient to get an accurate ranking in guild, and search for those that do professions that are actually in the guild.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply
We will see what we can do about it, in the meantime if you really don't want to see some players on your guild tab you can update them manually on the character screen and they will disappear.
Jump to :