view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
On the main character screen, right below the character stats, why can't we have a display of the character's spec and their glyphs? I know this is all being stored on WoWArmory, so I would hope that it would be easy enough to pull that data over with the rest of the character information. Is this something that is being looked into?

It would be awesome to be able to look at a character that is applying to my guild and be able to see their gear information exactly the way it is right now, and then scroll down and see their spec and glyphs without having to switch over to the Armory (which is convenient that we can click the character's name to get there, so thank you).

It would also hopefully work with the Dual Spec capabilities. If I am looking at another Paladin, and they have Prot/Holy specs, then when I click to examine their Prot Gear, I would also see their Spec right below. If I click on their Holy Spec, I would see the gear and spec/glyphs for that.

This is the single best suggestion I can give to this great website. Thank you and keep up the great work! :good:
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Thank you for kind words :) We will try to implement new things as soon as new hardware arrive .
Jump to :