Missing Instances

Suggestions and requests for new features
Kilanad

Missing Instances

Post#1 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:30 am

I know you guys are very busy and I appreciate EVERYTHING you guys are doing with this site. It helps immensely for Heroics and Raids. Silly n00bs trying to come to naxx with blue gear! Ha! Not anymore! But anyways I just wanted to say that Trial of the Crusader (the 5-man Heroic) instance is not on the list. And as someone said in a previous post neither is Trial of the Grand Crusader 10-man and 25-man. But you have had Icecrown Citadel ... which isn't even implemented yet lol. Anywho if you could add those in on the line that would be great but other than that keep up the great work!

Milagros
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Missing Instances

Post#2 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:13 pm

But anyways I just wanted to say that Trial of the Crusader (the 5-man Heroic) instance is not on the list. And as someone said in a previous post neither is Trial of the Grand Crusader 10-man and 25-man.

Trial of the Crusader (the 5-man Heroic) instance isn't raid instance so we will not add it on instance bar.
We will add Trial of the Grand Crusader 10-man and 25-man with next wow-heroes patch.

Quixx

Post#3 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:11 am

What about a mention of Uldar HMs?

Milagros
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#4 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:28 pm

In Ulduar you can only activate some hard modes, so it's not a full heroic instance like ToC (you can't choose between normal and heroic Ulduar).

Kilanad

Post#5 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:34 am

Yeah I know Trial of the Crusader 5-Man Heroic isn't a raid instance. But even if I look at an level 80 who is lowely geared so that the line shows the 5man heroics its not there is what i meant.

Quixx

Post#6 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:19 am

HToC is really a step above most other heroics.

Return to “Suggestions”