view posts by this user Offline
  •  YIM
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I know you guys are very busy and I appreciate EVERYTHING you guys are doing with this site. It helps immensely for Heroics and Raids. Silly n00bs trying to come to naxx with blue gear! Ha! Not anymore! But anyways I just wanted to say that Trial of the Crusader (the 5-man Heroic) instance is not on the list. And as someone said in a previous post neither is Trial of the Grand Crusader 10-man and 25-man. But you have had Icecrown Citadel ... which isn't even implemented yet lol. Anywho if you could add those in on the line that would be great but other than that keep up the great work!
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
But anyways I just wanted to say that Trial of the Crusader (the 5-man Heroic) instance is not on the list. And as someone said in a previous post neither is Trial of the Grand Crusader 10-man and 25-man.

Trial of the Crusader (the 5-man Heroic) instance isn't raid instance so we will not add it on instance bar.
We will add Trial of the Grand Crusader 10-man and 25-man with next wow-heroes patch.
What about a mention of Uldar HMs?
Site Admin
Site Admin
In Ulduar you can only activate some hard modes, so it's not a full heroic instance like ToC (you can't choose between normal and heroic Ulduar).
  •  YIM
Yeah I know Trial of the Crusader 5-Man Heroic isn't a raid instance. But even if I look at an level 80 who is lowely geared so that the line shows the 5man heroics its not there is what i meant.
HToC is really a step above most other heroics.
Jump to :