view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Heyas :) I've recently begun to use Wow Heroes and love the site - especially the feature that has two specs and has a cache of each. It's really helpful, and haven't seen another gear rating site with it. However, it would be cool if this function was also available in the Guild/Realm/Compare sections. I've been trying to compare myself to better-geared players to see what needs an upgrade, compare myself to other Holy Paladins on the realm, find out where they are in raiding and try to determine my appropriate instances from this in addition to the automatic feature...that sort of thing. However, I'm finding it difficult as a lot of the time I'm logged out in my Prot or PvP gear and spec.

So, getting to the point - would it be possible to either add an option or implement a change that showed the highest-scored spec in Guild, Realm and Compare, rather than the current spec? Or allow the spec to be toggled in those modes like it is in the individual search, or something to that affect? Anything along these lines would help quite a bit in my use of WoW Heroes.

Great site, great job, and I will continue to use this site. Any feedback on the possibility of this feature being implemented would be much appreciated. :)

Adirix of The Ancients, in Dath'Remar
Site Admin
Site Admin
We will try to add something like this as soon as possible. Thanks a lot for kind words :)
Along with this suggestion, would it be possible to create a guild/realm ranking using both specs? I think this would be useful in determining how well rounded a player/character is.

I don't know if weighting the primary spec over the secondary spec would yield a more useful metric or just a straight average of the two spec's gear scores.

Anyway, just another suggestion and thanks for creating a great and useful site.
Site Admin
Site Admin
We will try to find best solution for guild/realm list since not all people have dual spec (dps classes mostly) and some have it just for PvP (their overall score will go down a lot if we use average of the two spec's gear scores ).
Jump to :