view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I am not really sure where the best place to put this thread is but I am curious to find out what I have to do to get my Main Spec to register on my Death Knight. It currently shows my Alt spec as a Tank but I would like to see where i sit as a DPS. It has been at least 2 days now that I have been waiting for this to update. Could someone please suggest something for me to do. One last thing my toon is curently in his dps gear and spec.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
Please check official armory site first ,if armory is updated for your character in dps spec everything will work properly at wow-heroes too.
Soon wow-heroes will be updated to support dual spec so you will be able to save info for your character for both spec :)
ok I am not fluent on the wow-armory. Any Idea on how I update that? As it also has my defense spec on.
Armory regularly updates the data based on what your character is wearing in game and his active spec. Update is quasi automatic soon after a logout (from what I experienced).

So the best way to do what you want is:
1. Logout with your DPS spec and gear active
2. Wait some time
3. Check on armory if it's updated
4. Refresh cache on WoW-Heroes

You'll now have your DPS spec and gear to check in WoW-Heroes' cache (though if someone else refreshes this cache later on when armory shows your character with Tank spec and gear, ofc WoW-Heroes will reflect that)
Jump to :