view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Since this is a PVE gear rating site and one of the main goals is to check to see what instances you are gear ready for, wouldn't it be a little bit more legit if the PVP gear didn't get such a high score?

I understand that certain peices of gear and for some classes a LOT of the gear can work great or at times better, but I was comparing my Hunter who has PVE Kara, badge vendor, crafted, and such gear to a Hunter who has nothing but straight PVP gear and he was until rescently a higher score than me, now I am higher but he is but a few points below me. Now I know that when it comes to PVE I am stacked with much better gear than he is. Is there not a way to correct this and make the scoring just a little better when it comes to the comparison between PVE and PVP gear? Again, i understand that some PVP gear I.E. Rings, Necklaces, Belts and such are top notch for some classes even in PVE, but certainly not Chest, legs, and so on.

Anyway, you get my point, and this is just my personal opinion, but I really don't think there current rankings for what raid your ready for and such is legit at the present time.

Thanks,
Ace
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
So I posted this before I had read the other guys forum in regards to the same concern. I posted more about the situation for those of you who read this.......go read that forum.

Ace
Jump to :