Previous 1 . 2 . 3
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Alex wrote:
I've just updated your realm manually now and it looks like you're right...

Of course I am, what did you expect? Too bad that last night's heroic Orbit-uary isn't in the list yet... :grin:

What still remains though is the odd ordering. The first 9 guilds have everything the same up to Ulduar. After that, it seems like it's order by total number of Ulduar achievements, both 10- and 25-man, and within that on Ulduar 25.

An easy soluton would be to allow users to change the sorting of the entire table by clicking the icon above one of the instance columns.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Of course I am, what did you expect?

That you are not right :P
And you could've reported this 1 month ago! :grin:

Quote:
What still remains though is the odd ordering. The first 9 guilds have everything the same up to Ulduar. After that, it seems like it's order by total number of Ulduar achievements, both 10- and 25-man, and within that on Ulduar 25.

An easy soluton would be to allow users to change the sorting of the entire table by clicking the icon above one of the instance columns.

The order is simple: sum all numbers in a row and you'll see that it's a right order :)
As Milagros said here:
- for each achievement/boss kill guild receives points, the sooner you do it, you get higher "bonus" points, but this bonus will never be higher than the amount of points you get for another achievement.

Alex wrote:

You're accusing me of slacking? Where's tonight's heroic Heartbeaker? Huh? Not on YOUR site... :D

Quote:
The order is simple: sum all numbers in a row and you'll see that it's a right order :)

Yeah, but is a rather unconventional way of ordering, isn't it? It would be nice for those focusing on 10-man to see where they stand, compared to the competition. Same for those who focus on heroic.

And let's be honest - you guys have already implemented sorting tables, so... :club:

Thetalisker wrote:
You're accusing me of slacking? Where's tonight's heroic Heartbeaker? Huh? Not on YOUR site... :D

Just to let you know - 7 days later and no change. We did heroic Orbit-uary and Heartbreaker on juli 1st and 2nd respectively, but no (automatic) update...

Alex wrote:

Hmm...that wouldn't have made any difference, apparently. Pity...
Previous 1 . 2 . 3
Jump to :