view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I was wondering if you guys think it's possible to allow for a guild comparison tool. Not so much in comparing all characters in a guild, but rather same-class characters in a guild. That, in my opinion, would be very useful.

In addition to that, I know the armory lists ranks. It would be very usefull if in our query, we could specify which ranks we would like to include in our class-comparison.

For instance; I want to see a comparison of all Mages in my Guild, and I would only like to include Ranks 1, 2, 3, 4 and 8 as all other ranks would be alts or non-raiding characters.

Lastly, and I know that's gonna be a tad bit harder. :p
As the armory lists specs aswell, a character's role in a raid can be easily deducted. What if I wanted a list of all my tanks? Or a comparison of all my healers. And obviously, a comparison of all my DPS. But only with the very basic stats since different classes are hard to compare to one-another.

Edit: I feel I should give an example about the last suggestion; A list with character score, number of gems, number of enchants, and the main stat of a role. (+ damage/+hit/+crit, + healing/MP5, tanking stuff (of which I know nothing :p)).
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I'll try to make it asap, it was planned from start, but I didn't want to delay the WoW-Heroes opening just because I didn't finish guild-compare yet :)
Jump to :