view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hello all. This is my first time as a warrior and have love playing as a Pro Warrior.guess I like the fact I can last long drawn out battles with out dying in pve. I'm lvl 65 now and would like any advice on being a successful tank ..I usually charge,TC,cleave,devestate,then use taunt. It works most of the time. If u have any help full advice please post it up.
15 views and no replies?
Hi,
I've been playing the warrior since I became interested in wow some 5 yrs ago. I play mostely for the social aspect but of course killing baddies sure makes it all that much more interesting. Saying that, the warrior to me serves a few important functions in a dungeon group, one is tanking (protection) another is damage output (dps) and yet another sometimes oft took for granted skill is that of damage mitigation with suchs skills as thunderclap, to slow the targets down, demoralizing shout to lower incoming damage, piercing howl also reducing movement speed by 50% there by helping those softy casters move away from angry melee mobs. As well as other skills such as sunder armor to "soften up the target" so help increase incoming damage to the mob. So the warrior has many skills to contribute to the group aside from being a rucious obnoxious ale imbibing thug!
Blizzard has again made drastic changes to the mechanics of the warrior in the latest upgrade (Cataclysm). For instance in Burning Crusade it was enough for the prot warrior to hit a defense cap, and then stack stamina like no tomorrow. Suddenly, we read in the warrior forums things like expertise not being important for prot warriors anymore and mastery being the main stat to stack. And thats what brings me to this forum as I too am experimenting with these "new" mechanics and wish to share my experiences and read what other more experienced warriors are saying about the best way to maximize the many skills of the warrior.
Regards,
Chronus
Jump to :