view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
On 5 mans, I can pull about 4k.... Although it seems that I am doing something wrong since people can potentially pull a lot more DPS with similar gs. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
My rotation is ww<BT<Slam (w/ proc)<BT<WW repeat.
Should I drop my darkmoon card for the war banner to reach the expertise cap?
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
First of all wow-heroes isnt related in any way with Gear Score addon. Your 5k gear score is taken from a addon.
If you look at your character at wow-heroes ( direct link ) you will see what you can improve (you are missing enchants and belt buckle).
ah sorry about all that, i feel foolish.... On my server it seems that gs>skill or anything else for that matter. I will get to the enchants asap. How about trading in my darkmoon card for the war banner that drops off normal toc 5 to reach the expertise cap? thanks for the reply!
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
Full info about dps warriors you can find here http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t37462-warrior_dps_calculation_spreadsheet/
Quite simply you need better gear. Swap some of your gems to expertise, don't get rid of your dmc:greatness. That will help you in the short term.

See if you can sneak into some ICC 10 runs. some great gear for warriors drops in the first wing.
yes sir! Thank you for the reply, I just joined a promising raiding guild so I will most definitely get into ICC. The only question that I have is what to do when WW and BT are both on cool down and Slam doesn't proc? Should I sneak in HS in the meantime? Thanks again!
You should be spamming HS/cleave(for multiple targets) nonstop as they don't interfere with your normal rotation. They fire whenever your main hand weapon strikes the enemy, and replace your normal hit.

Only use HS/Cleave when you have over 50-60 rage. When you get more comfortable with your rotation you can try stance dancing to sneak in a rend when you have no other skills available.
Jump to :