view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Ok i am find out if i am doing something wrong on my warrior i went in icc last night an my dps was so bad i was only doing like 3-4k an i don't know why maybe my gear it not that good for it but i dont get it.my dk was less geared an i will in there an did over 5k. on my warrior i could only do that on trash mob. An i just want to leave ICC because my dps was so low. i use the rolation that everyone use. ww,bt,slam when it is instant, an Ex when it is up. i know i am hit cap.i am to the point to where i need to get it down i belive so can someone tell me what i am doing wrong. r is there something i need etc
Your first trinket is useless.
You're missing enchants.
You're under expertise cap. You will have yellow attacks be dodged sometimes, which obviously hurts your dps. Until you have 215 expertise rating this is your most important stat.
You're under 35% crit, which means flurry will not be up all the time. This hurts your dps a good bit. Until you get to 35% crit, crit is more important than str.

You need to regem to meet these caps until you get better gear.

Are you making sure to heroic strike/cleave when you have excess rage?(60+)

Honestly, you're under geared for icc10. You can't compare a warrior to a dk because warriors are much, much more gear dependent than dks are. In fact, they are the most gear dependent class. In other words, a dk will do good dps in less gear than a warrior will, but a warrior has a higher top end when he is in his best gear.

I would encourage you to read the other posts in this warrior forum as well.
i know my first trinket is no good.i have the 245 hit one.an when i had that on my hit was to high so i take it off.it had my hit at like 12% i just got the trinket from H fos so that helps alot.my crit is over 35% now an i use Hs when my rage is over 60.An from what wow heroes say i should b doing ICC but i take it from u cuz u a geared warrior.
Your hit is and would not be over the hard cap at like 783 hit with the mark of supremacy. In other words, hit still benefits you a little, but not nearly as much as any other stat really.

As I said, your expertise is your most important stat right now. Get it to at minimum 215 rating.

Wow heroes says icc10 is yellow for you right? That means you're under geared. If people will let you go then by all means go! You'll get geared faster that way. Don't be surprised when you're refused because of gear though.

BTW...a slight modification to your rotation...

use ww-bt-slam when fighting multiple targets. Use Cleave for excess rage.
use bt-ww-slam when fighting a single target. Use Heroic Strike for excess rage.

At your current gear level I think that bt will actually get you more dps if it's higher in the priority list.

Oh, and a sidenote...don't listen to me because I'm geared. I know alot of geared idiots. Listen to me because I don't stand in fire, because I know the math, and because I do 12k dps single target on marrowgar in the gear that I have. I am not -that- geared and have a ways to go before being in all BiS. I do, however, know my class very well.
o i was told if my hit goes over 12% it starts to hurt my dps so that is why i never let my hit get over 12% . An yea i am about to get that 245 crimson star an that should put my expertise up.would it b stupid to put a gem of expertise on my gear?

An on wow heroes if the dungeon has a yellow line under it.it is the dungeon u should focus on that.cuz that is where gear u need is at i may b wrong.but yea my friend an his friend ran me in there to try an help me get gear.

an thank you 4 the rolation

yea an i dont kno nothin really about a warrior cuz i am use to healing all the time so i just read about a warrior when i have the time.an sum of the info i get is wron so thank u
Jump to :