•  Topic criticism
  •   |  Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:27 am 
view posts by this user Offline
  • 1.  criticism  » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:55 am
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hello, i am a fairly geared warlock looking for some criticism on upgrading my gear, gems and enchants. I am currently progressing through icc ten man with my guild and want to know how to maximize dps .. based on my current gems and gear i can pull 4700 sustaned self buffed and 5500 raid buffed i was wondering again what would be upgrades to maximize my dps

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... d&n=Baifer

Thanks in advanced
Check elitist jerks, you may do better with 5x/0/1y type of spec according to theory craft.
Maybe raid a little more. Decide what you want to stack :P
You need more Spellpower, Hit, and Haste. I am pushing 4k Spell in Demo, and 3600 in destro.

I have over 800 haste in destro self buffed. Given My Gear is better, but you need to shoot for Hit Cap, Spellpower/haste. Gems Should be Spell power/haste
Spellpower/spirit
and Pure Spellpower

Do what you have to with those to activate your meta. and then go pure Spell and haste.
Haste is a big factor for destro locks and affic is more a big crit im a destro lock my dps is 10k-12k satained through a raid on trash i pull 29k-35k every server changes on how good locks are depending on how much they work on there class and spec
Jump to :