Previous 1 . 2
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I use the Destro spec (main) and Demo spec.
Destro is only for PvE...is litle difficult to use them at PvP.
Demo spec is very very good spec if you need to high DPs in boss, if has life under 40% (Decimation Talent).
For my the best Desto talent is [3/14/54] and for Demo [0/56/15].

/Verzevoulis
well the thing about demo is that most people don't use it, I've seen a demo lock pull 5k dps in ICC10 on a rep run but as far as that goes that the only time I've seen a demo lock do any good. Most people prefer Destro because of the fact that it is awesome burst damage, affliction is not as reliable because of the debuff cap that each player can have on 1 target, afflic however is good for multi target because you can cast all those buffs on more than 1 target.
For Destro i use 0/17/54 if you want to check out my spec check out my wow armory page at:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Ronanate
for food i use 46 sp
for potions and flasks: Flask of the Frost Wyrm, Potion of Speed
for gems: Reckless Ametrine, Runed Cardinal Ruby, and Purified Dreadstone
For enchants you want hit first 464, than SP and Haste after that spirit and int
demonology is good so long as you ensure you get Molten core and you leave enough points to get ruin in the destruction talent pool.
I am an Affliction Lock with a 56/0/15 build and I regularly put out 5 - 6 K on bosses and 10K+ on Trash in ICC runs. I run Haunt / SB / Corruption / CoA / and the UA refreshing DoTs as necessary as well as Haunt when off CD and filling with SB. There is no set rotation pattern for an Aff Lock just get the DoTs up and refresh as needed. For crowds though use Seed. I regularly out DPS Demo Locks all the time in raids.
Demonology is a Great Spec for BIG BIG Hits. im demon and mi dps is 6-7k
If you want to hit 25+K hits, demon is the best spec for you....

Ronanate wrote:
For Destro i use 0/17/54 if you want to check out my spec check out my wow armory page at:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Ronanate
for food i use 46 sp
for potions and flasks: Flask of the Frost Wyrm, Potion of Speed
for gems: Reckless Ametrine, Runed Cardinal Ruby, and Purified Dreadstone
For enchants you want hit first 464, than SP and Haste after that spirit and int

Your build is spot on, but I'm not so sure about using Orange Gems. It's true that when it comes to Haste vs Crit, that Haste is better, but I'm not sure it's worth giving up SP vs Haste. And in that, I mean ignoring socket bonuses, and instead gemming Runed Cardinals into any yellow socket.

Also, I've noticed a couple people mentioning using Corruption in their spell priority, and assuming it's still true from three months ago, Corruption's damage per cast time is worse than Incinerate. If I'm right, then the ideal priority is:

Life Tap -> Curse of Doom -> Immolate -> Conflagrate -> Chaos Bolt -> Incinerate

However, if you don't have an Unholy Death Knight or a Balance Druid in your group, it's also better to use Curse of the Elements instead of Curse of Doom, as not only will it provide you with about equal (if not more) DPS, it'll also buff the DPS of the other casters in the group.
Previous 1 . 2
Jump to :