1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1784&sid=8dbe7cb68b0035dd807d6f1a9c133b36&start=10
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I was just wonderin what build is better for Dps and Damage Done 53/0/18 ; 0/15/58 ; 53/13/5. I cant seem to find a build and rotation Im really happy with and wanted to know what was workin for others
Well ive been using 0/13/58 and havent found any other spec capable of pulling out the same damage. The rotation is relatively easy. LT/CoD/Corrupt/Immo/Chaos Bolt/Conflag/ Incin x3/ Rinse and repeat, idealy try to use a Chaos Bolt after Conflag, reason i use that 1 first is to fill in the GCD.

Hope thats useful to u.
Oh and btw my current build is 53/0/18
Rotation LT/SB/Haunt/UA/CoA/Corr/SB and repeat with SB filler til about 25% then Drain Soul
well AFAIK with the affliction nerfs, destro > dps than affliction, the only way affliction can compete is using doomguard which cant be on every fights. Atm i just dont see affliction being useful for raids anymore, because if your guild has a few locks its best u make 1 goin meta/isb spam for the crit buff and sp from demonic pact, and then the resto to go 0/13/58, for max dps...
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... e&n=Claggy

CoE/immo/CB/conflag/corruption/incinerate x4/rinse and repeat(cept for CoE)
Affliction does just fine at dps. Regardless of what people have said. The different specs fit different play styles. Affliction may suffer on trash but it shines on bosses where it really counts.
unsure... SoC does ridiculous dps on nax trash (although i havent been in nax for like ages), when i spamm that after a LT, I am competing with rogues FoK... When I reach 10 stacks of illustration of dragon souls before i start spamming, then im defo over them.

RoF in that situation would only give you avergae AE dps. If you want massive RoF damage, do demo
I heard destro is the best pvp build at lvl 80 ive used afffliction though my lock is only 64 worked well can anyone send me a lvl 80 pvp destro build if it is the best? thanx happy hunting
honestly destro is good build for burst damage....but not really for pvp...normally locks will get targeted 1st so u wont b able 2 cast so much....afflic is better in that sense bc silencing is a little harder n bc the damage heals u
Dang, looks like nobody likes demonology huh..........is that not a good spec to be in for damage?
1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1784&sid=8dbe7cb68b0035dd807d6f1a9c133b36&start=10
Jump to :