view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hello everyone! Was looking 'round and couldn't find a single post on Rogue PvP specs, so i figured I'd make one, :blink:

Assassination! - Never really experimented with this, looking to hear other's opinions on how this affects pvp. :sorry:

Combat! - Really quick to slaughter, really quick to die, popping blade fury then killing spree tends to slaughter many teams in arena. But at a cost, very vulnerable due to restricted movement. :banghead:

Subtley! - This is my Current Arena spec, found it to be the better between combat and subtley, again ive never experimented with assass, the benefit to subtley seems to continue to be shadow dance, unbelievable and tasty when you can get 4-5 ambush crits for 5k :shock: against a fully relentless geared opponent along with 2-3 evisc hits.

So if you were lookin for PvP specs check mine out, lemme know what you think, and im completely open to suggestions and links to a good assass spec.. My E-Mail is MDKVentura@hotmail.com

Hit me up! :yahoo:
I use 44/4/23 from ShadowPanther.net/pvpspecs.htm until I can dual spec and go back to Subtley. I really miss shadowdance (pvp is no fun when you're being kited the whole time) but it's big trouble in dungeons. =\
Mut/Prep 44/2/25 is still the best arena spec by far. Alot of rogues miss shadowstep, but will admit that it will cripple an arena team past 1550.
Jump to :