view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
ok i know i know its a shame once i tell you this but i have a gear score of 2619. My rotation is VT, MB, DP, MF, SWD ( full ticks never cut unless i have to for movement and so it gets me 5/5 shadow weaving) then SWP. witha gear score as highs as mine i know i should be pulling in at least 5-6k dps on single targets but im barely even making 4k. any ideas or new rotations i should try, after my opener rotation i continue with MF and MB and refresh VT, DB right after the last tick. here is my armory
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Katakysism,
well ur hit is too high and y are u not using swp u only nd to use it once with mf it redoes it self so no nd to re cast it
Yeah, way above hit cap, cap is 289 hit, however i am alittle above cap and i noticed a few misses on heroic 10man anub in my opening rotation, so i would say around 300 you are good.

The armory might not be correct for your PvE spec but if it is replace your gems. Spell Power > everything. replace every gem except 2 blue sockets with Cardinal +23 sp. then use purified dread stone (+12 sp +10spirit) in the two blue sockets where you will get the socket bonus if you can. for your meta gem use the chaotic skyfire(?) the +21 crit +3% crit damage one. Don't worry about the socket bonuses, most times you get more benefit by just using the +spell power. Example: your belt current gems and socket give you 34sp you could have 46sp with the cardinal, 12 may not seem like much but do that with all your gems and it adds up.

replace your PvP Gear with PvE gear. Resilience right now is a wasted stat for PvE encounters.

Your talents are more PvP, but the silence could be handy on champs(?) replace the shadow word death with mind flay glyph.

trinkets, the bane of my existence. Illusion of dragon soul (25 os i think) and eye of broodmother (10 uld razorscale) are 2 best easy ones to get... assuming you can get them to drop ( i never did ) I think i would still use these over what i got until 3.3

enchants, since you are over cap replace boots with spirit +18 gives about 3sp. +10stats to chest when you get the mats.

replace the neck with the other badge neck, chances are you have the badges for it.

Quote:
witha gear score as highs as mine i know i should be pulling in at least 5-6k dps on single targets but im barely even making 4k.

forget about gear score, its only a general number it doesn't tell you if you are gear properly just the quality of the items. 4k on a dummy by yourself self buffed isn't too bad for a spriest. 3.3 should boost you up more since haste will help VT and DP. In fights with switching like 10ToC 4k isn't horrible either (for spriest).

http://elitistjerks.com/f77/ - priest forums read it.

good luck
Jump to :