•  Topic dps help
  •   |  Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:25 pm 
view posts by this user Offline
  • 1.  dps help  » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:11 pm
    Reply with quote Post a reply
hey i have a shadow priest i do around 3k dps but i know i can do more dps i ahve a rotation of vt , dp mb, mf,swp my haste is 499 my hit is 320 and crit is almost 23% spell damage is 2130 unbuffed here is my armory

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Bromiuss ,,,,, not sure what im doing wrong either gems or w/e but i could use some help if anyone could i didnt rate my gear so feel free to look me up thanks email me at firebirdfred24@hotmail.com
well i checked out ure armory and im wondering why you are socketing haste, imo this is not that much of an important stat that you need to socket haste from gear is enough. for us spell power is our biggest thing, match sockets like yellow or blue with 12sp 10 crit, and 12 sp 10 spirit accordingly. and red with 23 sp. i currenlty have around 2.8k self buffed sp 392 haste, 25.18 crit, and manage to do between 5 and 6k dps in raids. my rotation; vt,dp, md, swd, swp mf until mb is ready swd whenver it is up but only directly after a mindblast, and keep ure dots up, ive tried everyone elses rotation and this is working the best for me so far. hope i helped some :D
thanks ill change a few things and up my spell damage and crit and lower my haste and try ur rotation out im glad i asked this bec im tired of my low dps llol anyone else or w/e feel free to add something
well im doing around 3600 dps atm but at times i can see me hit 4k or more when i crit more maybe with some upgrades that i nd from toc 25 man and 10 it will go up but what should i aim for with crit and i know to keep my hit at 289 but i like to keep haste at 400 if posible and crit rlly high and with new patch comming out soon that will help as well .. is there any changes i should do with new patch comming out
Jump to :