view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I have been looking around for a forum or website that could tell me if i have high enough stats to heal for naxx reg. My charecter is Vaalin on Blackwater Raiders, in the guild, "and demonic friends". He is posted on http://www.wowarmory.com please respond with a yes or no, and if you wish you could help me out by telling me other places besides the AH (as my realm has a very expensive economy) to get better gear and recommendations as to certain stats that i need to raise. i thank all who respond in advance and i may say ty in game is name and realm is left.
Items of questionable usefulness:
Neck
Cape
Chest
Gloves
Talon of Hatred
Rings

Run heroics until you can get the badge neck at least; wear the Argent Crusade tabard until they're exalted and get their head enchant, helmet, and ring. I'd suck it up and buy a Wispcloak. Do your Hodir dailies!

Could be worse, but you have very little heroic gear for wanting to enter Nax. Nax is the step after heroics, not something you do at the same time.

Good mace, libram, and shield at least. Get some real professions.
Ya run heroics until you geared for it wow-heros has a thing that will tell you if you are geared for the raids, but run heroics until you get geared enough to do the normal 10 man raids, which will then up your gear for 25 man raids themselves. Good Luck and Happy Hunting. :wizard:
Jump to :