view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hey All,

I am just now able to get into ICC10 as a tank, but I am still taking a lot of hits (No thanks to the debuff). I was just wanted to know what I need to raise to help with at least the first wing?

http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us ... name=Ysane

Thanks,
Hey I was looking at you online and there's a few things you need to do. First off get rid of any gems giving you exp or hit. You're a pally tank you don't need that from gems, just stam gems period. Second you should get blade ward for your weapon. Aslo the weapon you have right now is preferable by tanks since pallies don't need block rating. However, the weapon will be fine for the time being. Doing this will get you about 1k more hp and tons more parry rating cause blade ward procs alot. If that still doesn't work you should talk to your healers and check out your rotation. Are you keeping sacred shield up? Holy shield up? Your libram proc up? Stuff like that.
I look up your gear on armory just now and both your trinkets need to be replaced as well. You want stam trinkets in there. You especially want trinkets that proc on their own, not that you have to click. You don't need trinkets for armor cause pallies should have 75% physical damage mitigation with talents, dev aura and for just wearing plate.
Jump to :