view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hey, I was a harcore pvper until I hit level 80. It seems like EVERYTHING can beat me. I don't understand it. Is my talent tree wrong? I have 600 something resi and a pretty decent weapon. I am mainly having problems defeating Rogues, shaman, druids, mages, priests, and Warlocks. Hunters also.. The druids and shaman kill me like nothing because of their heals and movement imparing abilities. The hunters are noobs and do nothing but kite. .(What's new?) The locks and priets DOT the heck out of me and by the time I'm done running away from them or even get to them I'm dead. Mages are the most annoying class. I hit them maybe once or twice then they blink and frost nova me still. Is there any way around these? Yes, I am using Hand of Freedom and I even maxed the talent out that made it last 2 seconds longer and decrease the CD on it by a few mins.
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply

tyboyd wrote:
Hey, I was a harcore pvper until I hit level 80. It seems like EVERYTHING can beat me. I don't understand it. Is my talent tree wrong? I have 600 something resi and a pretty decent weapon. I am mainly having problems defeating Rogues, shaman, druids, mages, priests, and Warlocks. Hunters also.. The druids and shaman kill me like nothing because of their heals and movement imparing abilities. The hunters are noobs and do nothing but kite. .(What's new?) The locks and priets DOT the heck out of me and by the time I'm done running away from them or even get to them I'm dead. Mages are the most annoying class. I hit them maybe once or twice then they blink and frost nova me still. Is there any way around these? Yes, I am using Hand of Freedom and I even maxed the talent out that made it last 2 seconds longer and decrease the CD on it by a few mins.

What spec are you first, and theres the level 80 trinket that removes impairing effects that gives some nice resil too, but the reason the melees are beating you are because you need to have more resil alot of resil means they cant hit you worth shit. I have a small pvp set for prot and i go after prot warriors and i only hit them for 250 when i should be hitting them for around 700 because i have wrathful 1h axe and wrathful shield. But resil and get full rellentless thats the two main things i see pallys that own if they have some wrathful and relentless. :hello: :yahoo:
Jump to :