view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I am having a huge issue holding agro I think my gear is ok well not horrible that is I am using a 96969 rotation avenger shield, consecration, holy shield, hammer of righteousness, judgment (usually wisdom) I taunt with hand of reconing. From everything I have read this is correct yet I cant hold agro :scratch: any sugestions i am thedad on turalyon.

thanks for the help
Make sure that you are always using Righteous Fury
Righteous fury is your friend also it helps for tanks to be hit capped and around 34 expertise +- otherwise your getting blocked and your doing no damage build aggro but shit like that usually just comes with your gear
thank you for the sugestions. I don't leave home without Righteous Fury on :D My hit is low 175 and when I eat snapper extream it pushes to 215 :shock: Every thing i have read says my hit will come from gear, so I guess I need to keep doing randoms so I get my frost emblems. I hope my group will be patiant with me :grin:
thanks for all the advice I finally tanked hall of reflection without being asked to change specs :grin: it was great now i need to start doing 10 mans
Jump to :