view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
TRYIN TO GET MY DPS UP, I'M ONLY PUTTING OUT 3500 TO 4500 DAMAGE AND CANT SEEM TO TAKE MUCH EITHER, OPEN TO ALL SUGGESTIONS. ANY HELP WOULD BE GOOD THANKS :)
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Q: What should i stack?
A: Hit(8%) > Strength > Expertise(26) > Crit > Haste > Agility

Q:What should i seal?
A: For retribution pallys the seal is the heart of the DPS it provides a basis for your damage, For boss fights you should Seal Vengance, Trash Pulls(2+) Seal of Command, and for mobs that will die in under 13 second use SoR

Q: How should i gem?
A: gemming a ret paladin is quite simple, 20 strength is the primary focus, Most sockets should hold a 20 strength gem unless that peice includes only red and yellow sockets or only yellow sockets in which case you will plug the reds with a 20STR gem and the yellow with a 10STR10CRIT hybrid only if the gemming results in a 6 or more strength socket bonus, anything less than this should be filled out with 20STR. Also, your gear should contain a nightmare tear in a blue socket in order to gain a socket bonus as well as unlock your meta. Paladin Meta Gem is universal, 21Agility 3%crit (requires: 1red 1 yellow 1 blue)(relentless earthseige Diamond)

Q: How do i DPS?
A: well paladin DPS is often though to be a simple faceroll, but there is a bit more to it than that....
Pallys do essentially hit whatever is cool however, priority is key to success as a retadin, for beginners there are several addons that can help you learn your FCFS Rotation (serious help in timing, Retset etc.) I find that that with my current setup (t10 2 bonus and t9.5 2 bonus) my priority is as follows:
HoW > JoW > DS > CS > Consecration > Exorcism >Holy Wrath (using avenging wrath when needed)

Q: What is a good spec?
A: Well Retribution is a uniform spec around the game, properly speced rets all have the same ret tree and 5 talents in Divine Strength under prot, and Seals of the Pure in holy; the last few talents remaining after the ret tree is properly configured and those talents are filled out the last few points have no real DPS use they can be used as the paladin feels necessary to benefit him as well as the raid.
(my current spec)http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Feathermoon&cn=Toollen&group=1

Q: Ehere can i find more info?
A: simply post a reply to this forum with any questions and i will get back to you with an answer, i will find you the answer!!
Jump to :