view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Why is http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40705 rated so low. It is currently the Best in Slot libram for any pally and should there for at least be bumped up somewhat. I hate to to think that just because i am using that libram my gear score will suffer for it.
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I could not agree more.

http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t64649-holy ... 2_changes/
For "proof".
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Well, hats off to blizz for making the 264 libram for holy pallies virtually effin useless. Who is actually going to keep HS in a tight rotation to maintain those stacks? It's our most mana inefficient spell and other than being a decent "OMFG WHY CANT YOU STOP STANDING IN S**T" button, it's virtually useless.
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply

shimba wrote:
I could not agree more.

http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t64649-holy ... 2_changes/
For "proof".


ej have been wrong since day 1 about their paladin stuff, and their still wrong, despite the fact that the best holy palis in the world agree, but yeah, the libram needs to be fixed on wh so that it mantains a higher gs. admin, please reply.


Quote:
Well, hats off to blizz for making the 264 libram for holy pallies virtually effin useless. Who is actually going to keep HS in a tight rotation to maintain those stacks? It's our most mana inefficient spell and other than being a decent "OMFG WHY CANT YOU STOP STANDING IN S**T" button, it's virtually useless.

i cant believe that blizzard made another mistake *sarcasm*
tbh, i dont even care if they changed it to: "whenever you cast a helpful spell, you gain X spellpower for X seconds. Stacks up to X times." because tbh, as a holy light build holy pali, i dont care about spellpower.
it is virtually useless if u dont ahve the libram, but for those who do, its really good. as for the why do u stand in stuff, the cast is ~1.5 seconds, which is about the same as flash of light. ive never had that problem, and so far, ive never been badly outhealed (lowest palce ive been on meters is 3rd place with 5k hps)
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Quote:
the libram needs to be fixed on wh so that it mantains a higher gs. admin, please reply.

Gear score for this libram was already fixed, problem is that you can see only item level for that item not the gear score. This libram has score like best in slot at wow-heroes.
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Zabad wrote:
Why is http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40705 rated so low. It is currently the Best in Slot libram for any pally and should there for at least be bumped up somewhat. I hate to to think that just because i am using that libram my gear score will suffer for it.


fuck that i use relentless gladiators libram for holy palies
Jump to :