- Re: Very Odd
Posted by Draewind » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:26 am
- Thank you. I didn't realize you program separated gear scores and saved them to spec, using the higher of the two. Makes more sense to me now.
- Very Odd
Posted by Draewind » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:13 am
- This page shows Iqo with a gear score of 3039 http://compuball.com/WoW/images/forum/Misc/ScreenHunter_01%20Mar.%2029%2021.50.jpg This page shows Nandladin with a gear score of 3277...
- Re: Punishment
Posted by Draewind » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:42 am
- There is no way to go beyond item level. You and I may wear different gear for different tasks, and though some items of higher ilvl seem to be junk compared to items of lower ilvl...
- Re: Arbitrary and counter-productive
Posted by Draewind » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:07 am
- Give 5 points for enchants and he will still be #1. Now you are judging professions? The point is as stated. Your reply was a wonderful statement of why the enchanting is capped. I...
- Elitist Jerks
Posted by Draewind » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:06 pm
- Odd name, but they have compiled the best information I have found on the mechanics, talents, gear, and technique. Links for your spec below: Restoration Shaman Elemental Shaman En...
- Arbitrary and counter-productive
Posted by Draewind » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:40 am
- Any good PvE raider will choose the profession that gives them the ability to improve their gear. They choose the profession that gives them the best improvement to their gear for ...