- Re: What am I doing wrong?
Posted by Legerion » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:03 pm
- Your talent build and your gear are both very very wrong. I saw you had a piece that has resilience. This is useless in PvE. Also, you have a trinket which gives you additional hea...
- Re: Hidden caps
Posted by Legerion » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:55 pm
- Every ability score in world of warcraft has a kind of soft cap. There is a point at which it no longer benefits you to continue stacking that particular stat. That is why after a ...
- Re: DPS is no good but I, have the right gear
Posted by Legerion » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:44 pm
- As a general rule, when using a marksmanship build you should NOT gem armor penetration until you are already getting a significant amount (about 750) from your gear. The thing abo...