- Re: Rogue PvP Specs
Posted by cearbhall » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:17 am
- Mut/Prep 44/2/25 is still the best arena spec by far. Alot of rogues miss shadowstep, but will admit that it will cripple an arena team past 1550.
- Re: 3.3.3 rupture
Posted by cearbhall » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:14 am
- Gear and Gem for Armor Penetration and drop rupture.
- Cataclysm 31 Point Talent Tree
Posted by cearbhall » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:39 pm
- Ok , so the new 31 point trees are out on wowhead. Mutilate seems like it will still stand strong for PvP with the ability to spec into a free exposed armor if you have 5 points up...
- Re: whats the spec for dps in wotlk
Posted by cearbhall » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:43 pm
- Your progression at this point in the expansion is the determining factor on what your spec should be. With the new heroic gear and badge farming at the very least you can be ToC g...