- Show cross-grades?
Posted by Zarcistiri » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:40 pm
- Once you have a level 20 enchant you can't see what else is recommended. It would be great if we could see enchants of equivalent and even slightly lower level even after we have 2...
- Re: Proffesion enchants underrated
Posted by Zarcistiri » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:49 pm
- For a while the armory was not showing Engineering tinkers (except belt) and so neither was Wow Heroes. I just noticed that the armory is now showing them so I hope WH will soon.
- Re: Hunter 1h enchants and gloves
Posted by Zarcistiri » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm
- Well the 20 agility would give 40 AP which is slightly less than the 44 AP of crusher. So just based on AP Crusher is slightly better. However Agility gives a small amount of crit ...
- Re: Synapse Springs Not Recognized
Posted by Zarcistiri » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:58 pm
- Ever since engineering tinkers were made to stack with regular enchants the armory has not shown them. Since WH uses the armory as the source for it's data WH also does not show th...
- Re: PvP Weapons vs PVE Weapons
Posted by Zarcistiri » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:04 pm
- This in effect yet? Also, any chance to have this work for wands? It wouldn't make sense for wands as they are nothing but stat sticks. If the stats on the PvP wand are more benef...
- Re: Shaman - Brilliant Spellthread
Posted by Zarcistiri » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:22 am
- This has now been done. I was gonna post on it a couple weeks ago and then I noticed the change.
- Re: Hand-Mounted Pyro Rocket as a tanking enchant
Posted by Zarcistiri » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:23 am
- This is somewhat moot now as most Engineering tinkers now stack with regular enchants and it seems the armory no longer displays engineering tinkers. The exception is the armor one...
- What counts as a "spell"?
Posted by Zarcistiri » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:33 pm
- Looking at WH's hit calculator I noticed a hit cap for spells for hunters. Since rogue poisons count as spells I would hazard a guess that stings also count as spells. Anyone know ...